Just got room assignment..Cabin 2604 any feedback?

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
checked the stateroom reports and there are reports for 2601 and 2603 so I assume they will be similar...any feedback...category 9, oceanview for family of 4..thanks!

Is it noisy?

It's actually located in my favorite area on deck 2 - aft....

Although I never stayed in this stateroom, I think it should be quiet and convenient...

We had 2 cabins in the same area, and we were thrilled! I prefer lower level, mid ship so that was great for us. Cabins were nice, our host was superb, and you are not far from anything really. I REALLY like the size of the windows too--at least 3 ft round. Excellent!

We had 2608 in February and loved it, it is great location, the portholes are huge it was fun the see the waves.... Enjoy

looking at the Deck map, you should have a good locale. It's just enough midship to mitigate any movement and near enough to the aft to use the elevator to get to topsiders, Scoops and the drink bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter