Just got PIN email!!!!!

Grumpy's Wife

Dollar Tree gal here
OK, I was soooo excited :banana: to check my email and see that I had something from Disney World. I just got a pin code for the month of April. Now I would love to go to Disney in April, however my kids are not out of school then. We have a trip in the planning stages for February 2006. Does anyone know if the pin code would be attached to your name in the Disney system? Is this just a fluke and I finally got a code and I can't use it. :sad2:

We must have gotten the same one. Too bad I am going in May/June

Here are the details of mine.

Purchase a 6-night or longer Magic Your Way Package at a Disney Value Resort for travel most nights between April 2 and April 30 and you'll get a special Spring Treat!

Here's your Spring Treat!

FREE!
150 Disney Dollars

When you purchase a 6-night or longer Magic Your Way Package at a Disney Value Resort (at the non discounted regular season price) for travel most nights between April 2-30, 2005, you will receive 150 Disney Dollars per room to spend however you like for dining, shopping and more at select locations across our world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter