• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got our school schedule for 2002-03!

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
Our Spring Break is March 29th-April 6th. Is it too early to reserve a campsite or can I do it now??? Can you tell I'm anxious???:D

TC:cool:

You can reserve now and just keep your eyes open for discounts. You can always switch around reservations later. I think that the dates you are going are still considered "peak season" though.

We just got back from 2 weeks at FW last week - it was wonderful. Still my favorite place to camp!!!!!

No, it isn't too early.... When planning our last trip, I called 18 months beforehand and asked the CM if it was too early to book. She assured me that it was a great idea since lots of people book 3 years in advance. By booking early, I was guaranteed to get the resort I wanted.

As time drew near, I called back and received discounts that were being offered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter