Just got our ME Pack!!!!!

But we need more luggage tags so I called them and they are sending us more. My only concern at this point is the over crowding thread going on about over booking at Pop! I hope we don't get bumped to another resort because we love Pop!:surfweb:

Have you called POP or are you going to wait and see ? I saw that thread and I just feel bad for anyone getting bumped..... I mean, you pick a resort because THAT is where you WANT to be. So to be told you're heading someplace else ? I'd be bummed. I hope you don't get moved !!! :grouphug:

So I got mine in the mail when I got home yesterday!! :cool1: BUT wrong resort!! I called and they said that they would changethe bar code in their system to the correct resort and to go ahead and use the tags. I hope our luggage ends up at a Coronado Springs and not French Quarter. :confused3

I was told if my new ones didn't come on time to cross out the wrong resort with permanent marker and write in the correct one. This was the ME people that told me that. So if you don't get the correct ones in time you might want to do this just in case:)

We were the ones that had to call and have them send out the ME tags for 2 of my kids that they had forgotten. Anyway, they came in the mail yesterday. Now we can skip the line at the airport. :) Everybody is all set to go. Less than a month to go. Can't hardly wait. We haven't told my youngest dd (5)yet. I scheduled a call from princess Aurora to tell her about the trip the day before we leave. So excited!!

Our ME package came today too. We are are 23 days and counting. That was the first of two big hurdles cleared today. Our eldest starts kindergarten next week. The school had a meet and greet for the parents of new kindergarten students this evening. We were worried about telling them that our son would would be on vacation the four days after Labor Day. Long story short, they could not have been nicer or more understanding. We still have some paperwork to fill out, but they are they are willing to consider it an educational experience and not count the days as absent.

Our ME came on Friday. It was nice to come home from a week of work and see the envelope knowing how much closer Disney is. Next the reservation stuff comes. Today went out and bought all our travel size health and beauty aids. Time to make the check list. YIPEE!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter