Just got our Blue Card

Tickets or will you be doing AP's? ADR's? Is this your first trip home? Feels good to get that DVC card in the mail uh? ;)

~DW

Make certain that you review all the places (dining, shopping, entertainment, tours) that you receive discounts due to AP and DVC, if you haven't already.
http://allearsnet.com/pl/discounts.htm This link will offer you some ideas.

Will you be needing groceries or eating out? There are many grocery delievery services. You can even order groceries from the Artist's Pallete and have them sent to your room for a $5 fee.The form for this is available at dvcmember.com in the vaca tools section. Don't forget to pack salt/pepper and detergent and coffee/cream/sugar if you are going to use them.
SSR has an evening carriage ride for $35 that will hold upto 4 adults or 2adults/3kids.

I'm certain that you will get a lot of great ideas from the wonderful folks on the boards. Isn't it exciting!?!

~DW ::MinnieMo

I just passed ROFR and can't wait to close and get my "blue card"!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!