Just got my DVC Pandora Preview Tickets!

FYI: For the DVC Pandora Preview you MUST have a room reservation in order to register. You can bring guests, but they MUST be listed on your room reservation. Valid park admission is required and not included in the offer.

Passholder previews are also available for the same dates and offers 3 different time slots.

I never received this, assuming it was because I'm a resale buyer but following the link would allow me to book and there are no resale exclusions listed. Did you only get the email if you have a hotel reservation?

I email did not come to me and we are pre 4/4/16 owners so I assume only those with onsite reservations got them (I normally get the DVC special event ones and I did get the AP email)

ETA I followed the link provided here and it says at the top of the page Membership Magic at the top. If I am not mistaken that is what they call all the special events that are no longer available to post 4/4/16 resale buyers. I would not be surprised if you had to show your blue DVC member card for admission even if the online form allowed you to register and you were not eligible.

We are staying on-site in our DVC during that window and we got the e-mail. When I registered us, it stated that post 4/6/16 resale buyers are not eligible for this and that you have to show your DVC card and some form of ID.

I don't have a DVC reservation because we are out of points for now. We are going to be there though and staying at Pop Century. I went to that link and used my pop century confirmation number and it worked no problem. There is a drop down box that lets you select your resort and "Other Walt Disney World Resort" is an option in addition to the DVC resorts. Interestingly the confirmation number listed in my Disney experience is different than the one I got in my email from Disney, but the one in the email started with a 4 and was 12 digits, the one in my Disney experience didn't start with a 4 and was only 9 digits. The page said it should start with a 4 and be 12 digits so I used the one in the email I got not the one in my Disney experience (reservation was booked with cheap tickets and the confirmation number was given to me over the phone nay Disney prior to the email arriving)

I don't have a DVC reservation because we are out of points for now. We are going to be there though and staying at Pop Century. I went to that link and used my pop century confirmation number and it worked no problem. There is a drop down box that lets you select your resort and "Other Walt Disney World Resort" is an option in addition to the DVC resorts. Interestingly the confirmation number listed in my Disney experience is different than the one I got in my email from Disney, but the one in the email started with a 4 and was 12 digits, the one in my Disney experience didn't start with a 4 and was only 9 digits. The page said it should start with a 4 and be 12 digits so I used the one in the email I got not the one in my Disney experience (reservation was booked with cheap tickets and the confirmation number was given to me over the phone nay Disney prior to the email arriving)

Hopefully this line in the confirmation won't effect it. If others are reporting you out be staying on points.

• Disney Vacation Club® Members with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for this experience by May 12, 2017.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter