Just got my annual passes!

MoniqueU

<font color=peach>Anything with Malibu in it is gr
After taking a couple year break, we just got our annual passes back!!! I ordered them online and am not sure if I am going to wait until our trip in November at Grand California to go to keep the magic super special or go before. Either way I am :cool1:

You may want to go before. The 50th celebrations are only 18 months long and won't be around in November. I'd go now if I were you, in fact, we go as much as we can. When I get another paycheck, I want to go back and get something 50th-related in a gift shop. Ooh, and get a 50th Mickey Mouse Gold Ears! My sister and I each have one with our names embroidered on it.

November marks the 6 month mark for the anniversary. So everything will still be going for this November.

I was just asking a CM about that on Sunday. He said it was an 18 month celebration, yet I heard elsewhere they were changing the theme for the holidays by November. So, they'll have 50th stuff and holiday stuff, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter