• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got member # - doing the happy dance!

DisneyKidds

<font color=green>The TF thanks DisneyKidds for mo
Just got off the phone with MS and got our new member number. At long last we are officially DVC owners :):):)!!!

Even got a ressie in a studio in OKW for a long Memorial Day weekend. Would have preferred BW or WL but they were not available. Maybe we can waitlist- but we did want to see what OKW is like.

Welcome Home, DisneyKidds!!

You're gonna have SO MUCH FUN with that number!!!!!

Congratulations!

Welcome Home Neighbor! Wait until you get that permanent membership card in the mail. I even took mine out my wallet just to stare at it a bit this afternoon (I know as my husband says I need to get a life *lol*). Again, congrats and welcome home!

Lisa

Welcome Home!
You won't regret staying at OKW.
I thought I preferred VWL over OKW but now that we stayed at OKW we like them both for different reasons.

Welcome Home!

I agree Buzz, each resort is unique and special in it's own way. I can't imagine being disappointed in any DVC property.

Congratulations!! I agree-just wait until you get that permanent card in the mail. You really feel special then! :D :D
Welcome Home!!!!!!
:bounce: :bounce:

Yeah I am waiting for my offical card to come still! I can't wait I am expecting it anyday. I have already my my first member ressie as well.

Mike

Welcome home.

I have posted some pics of OKW studio and 1 bedroom here on this board. You will have a great time.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter