Just got Coral Reef!

kandlsutton5

Earning My Ears
Coral Reef had a couple of openings for the candlelight processional package on Dec 21st. I was lucky enough to get one for party of 5 for the 6:45 show. I assume I should use the 2TS and pay OOP for breakfasts at Tusker House and 'Ohana??? First time for us at Coral Reef, so very excited! Somewhat disappointed that we have to cancel Via Napoli....

I had the Mahi Mahi there the week of Thanksgiving for lunch. It was probably the best I've ever had. As a bonus, we saw Mickey diving!! It was very cool.
Enjoy!

Wow, that is lucky! Coral Reef often gets a bad rap on these boards, but its always on our must do list for every trip. I hope you enjoy it!

I scored a last minute Coral Reef ADR last week (had to change things the day before, I was shocked an 11:30 ADR popped up). I had the Mahi Mahi and it was my best meal all week I think, although my Catch of the Day at Akershus was also very good.

Yay for you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter