Just got Cindys

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
Rang up today for CRT - got a 10.20 sitting for EE day on 24th July - much easier than expected - hit the redial button a couple of minutes before and got through at about 1 minute to 7am. This will be our second visit - went in August last time a couple of years ago - also a late sitting (but not quite so late as this time) on EE day - worked great and gave us chance to do quite a few rides before breakfast.

Living here in the UK I can't help thinking that we are at a slight advantage - 7am is 12 noon over here and we don't have to get up at an ungodly hour to ring up - especially on a Sunday.

Also a question - last time my DD didn't like the orange juice and doesn't drink hot beverages - can soda be requested? - she asked me to ask you guys (and is anxiously waiting for your response)

Sue

Congratulations and enjoy the breakfast! Yes, you can order soda with your breakfast. That's not a problem at all!

Good for you! I'm happy that you get to sleep in a bit. It's so hard to get up early on the weekends! And again, soda for breakfast is no problem at all. My boyfriend has done this before at other Disney restaurants. Enjoy!

Hi and congratulations! You sure will get a lot done before it's time for your breakfast - it will feel more like lunch.

Yes to Soda and also they have good chocolate milk:D

Whereabouts in manchester are you? I have been to Warrington several times - just a hop & skip over to Albert Docks in Liverpool

:D

>>^..^<<

We're about 12 miles from Warrington - nearer to Warrington than Manchester in fact - just that a lot of people on these boards may be more familiar with where Manchester is. I work in Warrington once every month.

PS My DD thinks she looks a lot like your DD - maybe it's the eyes.

Sue

Hi Sue...

We were in warrington 2 days before that bombing - outside the mcdonalds.. do you remember?

What a nightmare - we had bought drinks there just but 2 days before.

Warrington is pretty to walk around and shop..

Have fun planning your trip!

>>^..^<<

I had planned to go shopping there that day - but I had been out the night before and had had one too many - so I decided to have a lie in instead - just as well....

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter