Just got BOG reservation!!!

cmsnyder77

Mouseketeer
I hadn't been able to get a BOG reservation and had been checking for openings pretty much daily, sometimes several times a day. At 53 days out, I finally found an opening today! Yay!!! :cool1:

Yay for you :goodvibes We have a ressie for our trip next month and it is the one I am looking forward to the most.

I scored one this morning for a June 5th pixiedust:

My niece is getting married at that week is her honeymoon. Her shower is coming up and I am preparing a Disneymoon box.

I know she wanted be Our Guest in the worse way and I been looking every hour for availabilitypixiedust: for the past few weeks.

I tried again when I got up and there it was at 5pm for June 5th.

I was ready and got it.. pixiedust:

I scored one this morning for a June 5th pixiedust:

My niece is getting married at that week is her honeymoon. Her shower is coming up and I am preparing a Disneymoon box.

I know she wanted be Our Guest in the worse way and I been looking every hour for availabilitypixiedust: for the past few weeks.

I tried again when I got up and there it was at 5pm for June 5th.

I was ready and got it.. pixiedust:

Yay for you!!! I was getting tired of checking and almost didn't check this morning but so glad I did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter