Just got back from WL

cthetulips

Mouseketeer
If anyone has any questions, I will be happy to answer!

It was our first stay here and we loved it! Room 4094 standard view (it had a view of the roof but we didn't care, it's still WDW).

Our favorite things were that it felt like home (security guard said "Welcome Home" when we arrived), that the layout of the entire resort was compact with minimal walking time, and the many transportation options.

Mousekeeping was EXCELLENT. Our room was very clean. We got 2 towel
animals (bunny and horse) and a towel toothbrush holder on our first night.

We found transportation to be fine and timely (except we had the most terrible luck arriving just as a boat or bus pulled out every time!) Even so, it was never more than a 15 minute wait for the next one. Someone else we ran across said that every time they arrived a bus or boat was just pulling up! Go figure...

We spent time at the parks in the morning and came back in the afternoon for swimming, beach, and rest then went back out to the parks at night. The parks were actually the most crowded we had ever seen for this same week in April since we have been coming (2002, 2004, 2005). Crowds were high but manageable with going early and late and using fast passes.

Overall it was a wonderful trip. Went back to work and school today a little depressed but looking forward to returning in the future.

Anyway, would definitely recommend the WL for anyone!

I am going to WL in dec can you tell me can you see wishes from this resort?

Thanks for the report! We are thinking of staying at WL next year.

LynnTarrant said:
I am going to WL in dec can you tell me can you see wishes from this resort?

You can see Wishes from some of the rooms on the Magic Kingdom side of the resort.

you can also see the higher fireworks from the WL beach
there is a window I believe up on the 5th floor, north wing, in a hallway where you can see the castle/fireworks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter