Just Got Back From The Contemporary and was UPGRADED

Disneyluver4Life

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,
My wonderful trip started on August 9th where the lovely cm Dairys from the contemporary checked me in and announced that I was upgraded from a standard garden wing room to a Tower room overlooking the magic Kingdom- well she gave me a choice of a bay lake room or Mk and of course I took MK. We checked in around 1130am and didnt get into our room till 315pm but thats ok because when we stepped into that room everything seemed perfect!! She also was very considerate and gave me a refrigerator for free for medical reasons and there was no questioning or what. She was amazing and made our trip even more AMAZING by that view- our room was 4436 on the 8th floor :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congrats on the wonderful upgrade!

Way to GO!

That view (IMHO) is one of the best views at WDW!

Congratulations!

:)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Great view, wasn't it?:D Glad you enjoyed your stay.:D

Disneyluver4Life, thanks for sharing your "magic" with us. Do you have any photos posted of your room and its view?

I am looking into staying at the Contemporary next spring. I hope to convince my dh that we can afford a tower room. If not, I'll be happy in one of the wings. It would be very special to get an upgrade like you did. Congrats!

Beth

OOHHH!!! So happy for you!!:D

I have yet to stay there but it is definately on the to do list!!

Janet2K

Sorry I dont know how to post pictures on the computer and besides I dont have a scanner:( but wish I could of shown you the magic. I felt like we had the best room in the resort:bounce: :Pinkbounc What an upgrade and what a beautiful view!!

Disneyluver4Life, don't worry about that. I'm sure that by your next WDW trip, you'll either have a scanner or a digital camera. ;) For now, I'll just imagine your spectacular view. Thanks for sharing your ~magical~ story with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter