Just got back from my 10 day trip at Pop

stemikger

DIS Veteran
I all, I just came home from my 10 day trip at Pop Century. This was my third visit and I still love this place. We had a fantastic time when I get my act together I will write a trip report and add pictures of the food I had while I was there. It was my first time on the meal plan and although I didn't get it for free, I highly recommend the plan. For the money it is a great deal.

I couldn't eat all the food and I'm a big eater. I gained 8 lbs. and I probably walked about 10 miles a day.

98% of my trip as great and there was a 2% that was a disappointment. To make it short, I will tell you the two major disappointments while I was there. The number one bad experience I had was Raglan Road. This place is great if you want to hang out at the bar and have some drinks, but the dinner was the only horrible meal and horrible service I had while I was there. I will explain on the resturant boards. And the other major disappointment was Pleasure Island. This place is a former shadow of itself. There is no more stage set up in the street and the vibe is more like a ghost town then the party it used to be. I was there two years ago and it was a party in the street. Now there is a boring depressing vibe to it. I hope they bring it back to the way it was.

Bye for now and I will head over to the restaurant boards to write about Raglan Road. Everything else about my trip was magical.

Glad you had a 98% great trip. can't wait to hear the rest.

Glad to hear that you had a great trip-except for the small disappointments. We are staying at the POP for the first time next month and I can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter