Just got back!!!!!! Any questions?

JSFord

Earning My Ears
Well guys had a great time. We stayed at PBH 5/15-5/20.
Had a great time. The hotel was outstanding, very nice.
The Parks had what I call average (First trip so not an expert)
The longest wait on the most popular rides was probably
45mins to 1 hr at peak times. But with our entire Park Express
we had no problems. Longest wait maybe 15 mins on Dueling Dragons.

Oh yeah, Spiderman does rule! Rode it on Thurs, and twice
before we left on Monday.

What kind of room did you stay in? Was it nice? Did you take kids? Was it kid friendyly? How was the food and the service?

No Kids yet, just the wife and I. Stayed in a deluxe pool view
by the villa pool. Id say the majority of the people there were
with kids. We didnt have a tub in our room, only a large shower.
So you may want to check on that ifyou are bringing kids.
The rooms were very nice and roomy. The whole resort was
sold out on the weekend days, but it was so quiet and peaceful.
I guess its spread out just right. We only ate at one rest. at the
hotel, I forget the name, the one with the patio overlooking the
bay. We ate breakfast there 2 days and it was excellent.

I'm so excited about our stay there starting 4th-6th of July. This is our first time ever to US not mention PBH. Thanks for the wonderful info. I assume you had a king rm? With a balcony? We have dex room pool view for (2) rms with queens then a king room w/balcony poolview. I just called yesterday and changed our check out till the 7th actually. OOps forgot too mention that to dh.LOL Everone says take a day to rest and enjoy the amenties of the Hotel are you of the same opnion? We are doing Disney at a rental home 29th-4th then Portifino Bay Baby!!!! Thanks for the info as we are taking our kids. As you can see below we have plenty of children to add to our fun.;) We have to take the nanny and sil for damage control.LOL I'm really looking forward to PB, I was heart broken when HRH was all sold out, but I've had a change of attutitude with all the wonderful posts about the bay. Thanks for your info and I'll remember the patio resturant too. Did you have buffett or order?

In my opinion you could stay at the resort at have a great
time without the parks, lol. The pools are great! We were on the
2nd level which was ground level with the villa pool. We had
a small patio looking over the pool and all the beautiful landscaping. The other rooms had patios right next to ours
but no one was ever out there. It was like we had the place to ourselves even though it was sold out. We ordered off the menu.
The buffet looked excellent though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter