Just got back 6/20, 8 days $1200.

LoriAnn630

Earning My Ears
2 adults, 7yr old, 2yr old...7 nights, 8 days...$1200.00
(not inclucing room, hopper passes, towncar and flight)

Room $460. All Stars, they didnt charge us for the fridge! TXs!

Flight 4 tickets 1000.00

Tiffany Towncar $120.00 with grocery stop

Included in $1200.00 ...

Crystal Palace, dinner Excellent! $60.00
Chef Mickey, breakfast Excellent! $50.00
WELL WORTH IT! buffet all you can eat. A/C!!!
Charaters were all there for pictures and autographs!
We didnt have to wait in line to see them...saved us so much time! Plus we werent standing in line in the sun!

We ate breakfast in the room...sent a box ups...at first All Stars couldnt find it! They called a few minutes later telling us it was there. We had the tracking number, they had e-mailed us when it arrived. We had about 200.00 worth of stuff in the box.
rain gear
food
paper plates.. ect...
sunscreen
water bottles
fans
beach towels
first aide kit
2 bottles mudslides (they wanted 4.25 a beer and more for frozen drinks)

We ate at the All Stars quite a bit. $30.00 at least each time.
Definatly buy the refillable cup for $11.00!!
It was HOT, HOT, HOT!! Humid!!

$200.00 on light up Mickey, 2 swords, photo album, charms, 15 post cards, 2 thimbles, 3 key chains.

$30.00 arcades

$40.00 ice cream, fudge, candy

I dropped digital!!..$60.00 disposable camaras...I felt awful!!

$50.00 cab fare. Had to goto Publix 2 times for soy milk and juice for baby. He should of bought enough the first time, but oh well.
$40.00 in publix

Everytime we had a meal in one of the parks it would run $40.00.
The boys had chicken strips or pizza. We had cheese steak subs or hamburgers.

It was so hot and we were so busy having fun we didnt eat 3 meals a day. We spent the afternoons at the pool and still did everything we wanted to in all the parks!!

E-Night $32.00 It wasnt crowded! We rode everything several times. This gave us more time in the other parks.

Parades were awsome! Wishes and Illuminations could be seen from almost everywhere.

When you stay at an All Stars resort at every park you have the longest walk to catch the bus! (Disney transportation)

Thanks for the report. Sorry about your camera, my Dad dropped his at MK over Easter 2003. Once home they were able to repair it for around $50.00. The disposables, although expensive do take good pictures and what's a few extra dollars to capture those memories!::MickeyMo

Nice report.

Glad you had a good time. I'll be there in August and I'm sure that it will be very hot and humid then too!!

Originally posted by patsal
Thanks for the report. Sorry about your camera, my Dad dropped his at MK over Easter 2003. Once home they were able to repair it for around $50.00. The disposables, although expensive do take good pictures and what's a few extra dollars to capture those memories!::MickeyMo

funny you should say that,i dropped my digi camara at MK too....spooky

Lori Ann 630,

If you do not mind me asking, how much did it cost you to UPS the $200 worth of stuff? I am wondering out of convenience for us. We will be driving though.

my dh bounced the camcorder off of main street one trip...had to pick up a new one at best buy the next day....ouch@@@

Breaking the digital was awful! We had just bought a new disc so we could take over 700 pictures. They do not repair cameras in Disney. We took a cab for 26.00 to Publix to buy disposables. They did tell us about a place that does make repairs off site. We still took 600 pictures in a week!

We shipped 45.5# of stuff to our hotel. In a 18 x 18 x 18 box we bought at UPS for $5.00 and shipped it for $30.00 with insurace. It opened up alot of room in suitcases! I even shipped a blender to make drinks! Glad I did, They wanted $6.00 or more for frozen drinks! I cant remember what all was in the box but there was ALOT!! Well worth it. We shipped it 5 days before we were going to check in. It only took 3 days to get there. We tracked it online and UPS e-mailed us to tell us it was there.

I forgot to add, We also used that same box to ship stuff back. You can use FedX right at your hotel. It cost $26.00 to ship back. We folded the old side in and readdressed it and All Stars taped it up for us and sent it out.

Thanks for the great report! It definitely gives me a good idea of what we'll spend while we're there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter