Just got a room from Priceline

SweetPeasMom2

DIS Veteran
I just bid and got a room for the first time with Priceline. I'm thinking it was a 2 star. It's the Extended Stay in Maitgate??? Anyways, will we be able to request a non-smoking room?

There is no guarantee with Priceline - most hotels will honor a request for a non-smoking room if they have non-smoking rooms available. It may be best to call the hotel now, so they can add your request to your reservation. You almost always get the star rating of a hotel that you bid - its possible to get a higher star rating (but not a lower star rating) if there are no hotels available at the start rating you bid, but there is a higher star rating at the price you bid.

I had thought that all Priceline rooms were smoke free.. and if you wanted smoking you had to request that...
What I would do is wait a few days from the day you won the ressie and contact the hotel with your request just to be on the safe side. Many hotels are smoke free anyway.. & if they do allow smoking, they don't have many rooms set aside for it. Chances are you will get your smoke free room...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter