just got a promotion from SW !!!!

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
we are going to vegas next week--havent been anywhere in over a year so very excited to go

today I get an email from southwest theyre having a promotional deal where you can get A-listed till the end of June

so were all signed up now for A list couldnt have come at a better time

just wondering though cause I always sign up for early bird and one of the perks is priority boarding

Im wondering if thers a way to get the EB $ back Ill call later to find out

It is highly unusual to get a refund on EBCI. The T&C state that the fee is non-refundable; however, EBCI will remain valid for use on a changed flight with the same confirmation number.

That A-List promo actually first appeared in late March to targeted accounts. They did a second round of emailed invites today for the same offer.

FYI - the offer states A-List status only is valid on flights booked after registering for the offer, but the DIS Southwest thread is waiting for feedback from someone who flew on a flight booked pre-registration.

You get the benefits of A list Boarding position for flights booked prior to registering for the promotion.
I don't know if you can get a refund for ebci.

Edited to add I don't think you get the earning bonus on flights booked before you got status

Last edited:
You get the benefits of A list Boarding position for flights booked prior to registering for the promotion.
I don't know if you can get a refund for ebci.

Edited to add I don't think you get the earning bonus on flights booked before you got status

My friend registered after she bought the ticket for flights at the end of April. She got around A30, no early bird. I think her boarding pass said A List.

Sorry but another question on A list. I just printed our BP for tomorrow. We have EBCI and got A 38 and A39. Now when we got the email for A list it said about A list is boarding 1 thru 15 so do we get to line up as an A list or wait till 38. The biggest question is the security line. We sometimes get pet TSA I never paid any attention if it’s pre and A list in one. Just want to make sure we get in the right line.

Sorry but another question on A list. I just printed our BP for tomorrow. We have EBCI and got A 38 and A39. Now when we got the email for A list it said about A list is boarding 1 thru 15 so do we get to line up as an A list or wait till 38. The biggest question is the security line. We sometimes get pet TSA I never paid any attention if it’s pre and A list in one. Just want to make sure we get in the right line.
Read the A-List message again. A-1 thru A-15 only is for customers who purchased the most expensive fare, Business Select.
A1-A15 also can be purchased the day of flight at the airport, subject to availability, usually for about $40 or so. You do not have a Business Select fare, as you would not have been able to purchase EBCI, if you booked BS.

You just line up in order of your assigned boarding number on your boarding pass.

ok thanks for clearing that up--I thought A list got you the A1 thru 15 spots--
does A list check you in at the 36 hr mark like with EBCI
now just wondering about security

ok thanks for clearing that up--I thought A list got you the A1 thru 15 spots--
does A list check you in at the 36 hr mark like with EBCI
now just wondering about security
A-List assigns your boarding position at T-36, before EBCI customers.

A-List also allows you to go to Priority lane.

Fly By Lanes are priority check-in and security lanes that give Business Select™ Customers and Members of the Rapid Rewards® A-List direct access to the front of the ticket counter and security checkpoints at select airports.

LAS has Fly By and priority check-in and security lanes.
Airports with Fly By Lanes and priority check-in/security

I got the same promo email. Unfortunately, we're not flying until the middle of July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter