• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just found this brill Cirque Info Site

S

SpottyDog

Was listenin to me Cirque CD - as yer do- and happened upon this site

La Nouba

It's amazing and really 'takes you back'. Check out the 'Experience' page for a blow by blow flashback to the last time yer saw it.

A 'must see' for all Cirquers and those what appreciate blokeys swingin on curtains.

WARNING
This is for Cirque memories not previews. If you haven't seen the show don't go there - it'll spoil it for you. Go see it for yerself then come back and log onto this site - it's got me so excited I might just go back again now!

Mods- thought this was better on Community as I didn't want to encourage those makin plans to look at the site and spoil the first time fun. Feel free to move it if you feel it's on the wrong board.

Thanks for the link Dave! :)

It brings it all back, oh dear, now I want to see it again!

Astrid x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter