Just found a 6night trip under 1000 whole trip

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
I thought it was cool, seaworld has a kids free trip, so for hotel sun-sat 2 adults 2 kids SeaWorld access everyday you are at the hotel ( springhill hotel) 825$ I was impressed I dont know if I would want seaworld everyday. But it's a really good deal.

It wouldn’t be my family’s cup of tea to go to SW everyday but we have a few friends who have kids who love animals way more than Disney and could definitely enjoy that kind of trip. It’s a great deal for someone!!

Well for 20 more you can add waterpark and 40/20 all you can dine so it would be an all inclusive trip...lol I dont think we could do seaworld everyday eather but it's nice find orlando trips under 1000 for a family

Our family really like SeaWorld and can easily spend several days there taking everything in. With a full week it also allows for some down time to just hang at the pool or take in some of Orlando's smaller attractions. You could do an afternoon/evening at Disney Springs, take in a movie, mini-golf, etc.

Our family really like SeaWorld and can easily spend several days there taking everything in. With a full week it also allows for some down time to just hang at the pool or take in some of Orlando's smaller attractions. You could do an afternoon/evening at Disney Springs, take in a movie, mini-golf, etc.

I keep hearing about disney springs I really need to do something there, what should I do.. we are on a budget btw

I like to walk around and "window shop." It's fun to see all the Disney merchandise. My kids always loved going into the Lego store. They have Legos out to play with. There's a movie theater if you want to take in a movie. We did The Void when we were there in November (must be at least 10 and 4' tall) which was a big hit. There's a train, a carousel, water taxi, hot air balloon. There's also live entertainment. We tend to go over in the evenings and have an early dinner somewhere and walk around and see the free entertainment and look through some of the shops.

I like to walk around and "window shop." It's fun to see all the Disney merchandise. My kids always loved going into the Lego store. They have Legos out to play with. There's a movie theater if you want to take in a movie. We did The Void when we were there in November (must be at least 10 and 4' tall) which was a big hit. There's a train, a carousel, water taxi, hot air balloon. There's also live entertainment. We tend to go over in the evenings and have an early dinner somewhere and walk around and see the free entertainment and look through some of the shops.

I'm so in, I love places that dont charge you to get in. We are staying across the freeway near seaworld

You’ll love it! Lots of picture spots and tons of people to watch and stores to browse! We love where it turns dark! Lots of live cover bands and the atmosphere is like one big street party! Whatever you decide, I hope you and your family have a great time!

Thank you all....
We just bought it, I just want sure if we could so seaworld more than one day. Well there is aquatica. I am still surprised on the price we have all you can dine at both parks, every hour. We just cant afford Disney this year. We thought about one day. It's crazy that everything there is about 100 day per person. We are a family of 5 I just cant do 500 day.

Thank you all....
We just bought it, I just want sure if we could so seaworld more than one day. Well there is aquatica. I am still surprised on the price we have all you can dine at both parks, every hour. We just cant afford Disney this year. We thought about one day. It's crazy that everything there is about 100 day per person. We are a family of 5 I just cant do 500 day.

We've found SeaWorld has a lot of areas to explore. We just like taking our time and not rushing off to do the next thing. Also, with the show times we've found it easier to split them up into different days. We also like taking time to see the various underwater viewing areas - dolphins, manatees, whales, etc. Check out the dolphin and stingray nurseries. While there are shows involving the whales, dolphins, sealions, etc., one of our favorites is Pets Ahoy featuring cats and dogs. It's really cute and we manage to see it at least twice per trip.

Thank you all....

You'll have a lot of fun, without the worry of how to pay for it all. It will probably be a much more relaxing and different vacation, so enjoy it for what it is, not stress about what it isn't:)...

This year, we have a vacation planned whose sole purpose was to be under $1K for a family of 6 for 6 days (and to get 2 college visits in for the older kids)...we know it will be a blast, even without a ton of money (now, we had expiring timeshare points, so it's really under $1.5K, but still - that money was spent, so it was use it or lose it:) - we made the plans b/c we desperately need to keep fixing our townhome...and our new front door area (desperately needed) will thank us later this spring:)...

Made family shirts for 30 today, hobby lobby had the shirts for 2.88 bought a digital design on etsy transfer paper was 5.00 with the 40% off at hobby lobby thanks to all of you, we are really excited now. I think my husband is most excited about eating every hour.

I think SeaWorld is wonderful. We have done many budget week long trips where with seven nights in a condo we did two days at SeaWorld (back when second day was free), one Disney park, and three resort days (pool, hot tub, mini golf, tennis, family games, organized activities all at the resort). OP sounds like it was a terrific trip for you. Thanks for sharing.

there was so much to see I didnt know that it would take more than one day.... and now with Sesame street open I would need even more time .. I have to laugh my kids are older and they rolled there eyes at SS but they were not raised on the street as we were . Watch Tim tracker video on it if you haven't yet it really looks amazing. it was not open when I went . I was two weeks short of opening day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!