Just for fun what shows would you like to see on Netflix

The entire series of Reign
A Handmaid's Tale
The most current seasons of Suits, Wentworth and Call the Midwife (maybe those don't count because the first few seasons are already on Netflix :blush: )

A Handmaid's Tale

Won't be coming to Netflix. Ever. It's Hulu's intellectual property now.

Season 2 of Stranger Things.

July 15, 2016.

I'd like to see two "original" shows:

1: A reboot of Gilligan's Island. Aziz Ansari as Gilligan, Kristian Nairn (Hodor!) as The Skipper, George Takei as The Professor, Jane Lynch as Mrs. Howell, Rosie O'Donnel as Mrs. Howell (update their relationship to reflect Marriage Equality, don't you see), Taylor Schilling as Ginger, and Miley Cyrus as Mary Ann.

2: A reboot of the 60's-era, cheesy Batman. Seth Rogen as Batman, Noah Galvin (The Real O'Neals) as Robin, Tim Allen as Commissioner Gordon.

Northern Exposure.
YES!!!!! Loved this show.
I've not checked availability but these are shows I would love to see - I never got into Hill Street Blues or The Sopranos but would like to now that I'm older and not chasing small children.
I just finished up season 1-6 of Scandal, it was good! Currently on season two of Bloodlines.

The Commish
ER
Hill Street Blues
The Soprano's
Magnum PI
Colombo
30 Something
The Wonder Years

YES!!!!! Loved this show.
I've not checked availability but these are shows I would love to see - I never got into Hill Street Blues or The Sopranos but would like to now that I'm older and not chasing small children.
I just finished up season 1-6 of Scandal, it was good! Currently on season two of Bloodlines.

The Commish
ER
Hill Street Blues
The Soprano's
Magnum PI
Colombo
30 Something
The Wonder Years

ER is running on a cable channel, I want to say it might be called POP? Pretty sure HBO reserves the rights to the Sopranos -- it was a really good show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter