• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just for Fun - "Disney's DVC Inferno"

CarolMN

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
This is just for fun - no debates, no arguments & no name calling, please.

Just a few laughs at our own expense.

Question: How shall "wrong doers" be punished in the "Disney DVC Inferno"? :teeth:

1. Those who park in a DVC resort to go to one of the parks shall be sentenced to eternally drive around the MK's parking lot forever seeking, but never finding a parking spot!

2. Those who smoke in a DVC non-smoking unit shall be sentenced to forever wear a Mickey-shaped bag over their head - no sense letting any of that "good stuff" get out!

3. Those who "morph" points for their own advantage shall be sentenced to forever stay at All Star Sports during Pop Warner week!

4. Those who .....

OK. Your turn - let's get those creative juices flowing! Remember to work DVC into it somehow - after all, it's the "Disney DVC inferno. No non-DVC residents allowed, LOL!

Best wishes -

Those who pool hop, who don't have pool hopping privileges, will always encounter rainy days in the summer, cold pool temps in the winter, and no clean towels, places to sit, nor restrooms. :rotfl:

...wait a minute, I take back the restroom comment... :rolleyes1

If a DVC member takes towels from the pool to supplement the towels in the villa, they will spend their days at Typhoon Lagoon washing all the towels rented by the guests. Plus the males will be required to wear Speedos. Females will be required to wear rubber bathing caps with the strap under the chin.

Those who use their refillable mugs from 3 trips ago will find very, very, very long lines at the restrooms :rotfl: :rotfl:

Those who bash a particular DVC resort will have to spend every future vacation at that bashed resort (whether it's their home resort or not!). :teeth:

Those who check out after 11:00. On there next visit they should have to wait until everyone else is check in with no request met. :rolleyes:

People who show up at the pool early in the morning to place towels on chairs and then not show up at the pool until the afternoon will be visited by a sea gull delivering a gift from above.

(not DVC...but Disney) Anyone who stops and sits in the middle of a row after being told to go all the way to the end will have me (I'm 6'4") sit right in front of them (or better yet be removed by Disney security....wouldn't that be great!)

Mean people will go somewhere else on vacation. (Serves them right for being mean).

HBC

Those who abuse the CM at check in about not getting the Villa they requested shall be subject to the view of the dumpster forever... (I mean do you REALLY think the CM is going to throw the current guests out of the villa if you act like a two year old)

Those who think that since Disney brings out the child in them that allows them to act like a two year old denied a toy shall be nailed to the floor in "It's A Small World" and forced to sing that song in 20 languages for a year.

Those who go to the pool at 8 am and leave a towel (or ANYTHING) to mark thier spot while they go to the parks for several hours prior to coming to the pool shall be forced to stand on the hot pavement without shoes for all future pool visits.

Those who tell ANY CM that "I paid thousands of dollars for a DVC membership and I DESERVE XYZ" shall be poverty striken and have to sell at a loss.....(We didn't buy the park, just a place to stay and NO ONE CARES how much you spent)

Those who try to put 12 people in a one bedroom shall be given some tents and shown the way to the Fort Wilderness group camping area.

For everyone who puts their trash out in the hall way( instead of throwing them away in the trash room like they are suppose to !!! ) will forever have to clean out the animal shelters/stalls at Animal Kingdom. Make that without gloves or shovels. No Showers afterwards either , while the rugrats theme plays in the background while they work !!!!!!

Boston5602 said:
For everyone who puts their trash out in the hall way( instead of throwing them away in the trash room like they are suppose to !!! ) will forever have to clean out the animal shelters/stalls at Animal Kingdom. Make that without gloves or shovels. No Showers afterwards either , while the rugrats theme plays in the background while they work !!!!!!

Ewwwww! No showers afterwards? Won't that be punishing the rest of us??? :rotfl:

Any DVC person that tries to use their membership to gain advantage over non-DVC members beyond the perks given by Disney will be banned from all Fast Pass machines, and will no longer be permitted to make ADR's. We chose to spend the money on DVC, knowing what member perks we would receive. We are not "entitled" to any other special treatment because we bought in.

Any DVC member complaining about not receiving the appropriate "Welcome Home" greetings shall forfeit all room choice privileges and must sit in the chairs furthest from the pool-even if all the others are empty! Now you've got something to complain about!

Any DVC member who "forgets" how fortunate they are to be able to afford such a magical thing shall forfeit their points for one UY to be awarded to a deserving family at Disney's discretion. If you can't appreciate it, I'm sure Disney can find someone who can.

Those who start a totally non-DVC related thread, and put it on any of the DVC boards, shall be permanently banned to the Community board, and given a new Username of 'Kick Me'.

Those who stray from the straight and narrow should be forced to read all of the threads on the DVC DIS condemning the specific offending behavior. Once they become aware of how much time their inconsiderate behavior makes us waste every week, they will surely straighten up and fly right!

Fitswimmer said:
Any DVC member who "forgets" how fortunate they are to be able to afford such a magical thing shall forfeit their points for one UY to be awarded to a deserving family at Disney's discretion. If you can't appreciate it, I'm sure Disney can find someone who can.

definitely.

let's see....

both VWL and BCV - the furniture is surpose to look old - remember the workers (VWL) and grandmother cottage (BCV).... if they don't like it then don't stay there.

also when you return to your villa and because you took everything out all ready, the maids though you were gone. So they cleaned up the room. If you messy it up and like a coward don't call housekeeping. then next time you get the late check out room - so don't expect to check in until 6pm if then....

you know I must be lucky because I have never had the pool problems - of course we avoid the big themed pool at most of the resorts.

:lmao: :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the laughs - there must be a few more out there!

Surely someone has one for the "commercial renters"?

Boston5602 said:

I can add to this. DD is a biologist/keeper for the gorillas and pandas at the National Zoo. When the new person comes in the gorillas some how know it and they throw ------ at them.The new people are given a rain suit but these people who won't throw there trash away can't have the rainsuit. And because 3 of the gorillas are from the National Zoo. And one is a very large male. We can be sure they will throw stuff :lmao: :lmao:

CarolMN said:
:lmao: :teeth: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the laughs - there must be a few more out there!

Surely someone has one for the "commercial renters"?

I'll take that challenge.

Commercial renters will be forced to pay double dues on all points that they have rented, whether they own them or not. And they will have to forfeit one year's worth of points (whatever they plan on selling) to Make a Wish or Give Kids the World. Plus they will have to be housekeepers for two weeks every year. Preferably at the All Stars during Pop Warner Week. And clean up after Fantasmic.

this reminds me of a thread a while ago that turned into a DIS confessional, where everyone began their post with
"I have never, ever, never . . . . (fill in the rule YOU yourself have broken)"

it was hilarious.

anyway, i will give this one a try.

how shall we punish those parents who are themselves in a complete melt down, redfaced, shaking their child violently, as they yell "You calm down right now young man/lady! You are acting like a child! You are embarrassing me!"
???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter