Just finished FE and gifts!

talfonso

An Avid Disneyphile
I've completed my fish extender a few weeks ago! This cruise (on the Disney Dream this Sept.) is my first time doing the FE exchange. I decided to do a patriotic theme to show that I'm proud to be American.

30cskur.jpg

I used red, white, and blue rhinestones in various shapes, sizes and brands. I love Swarovski, and I also use Korean rhinestones to round them out to stretch my dollar. I love how the varying degrees of fire looked on my design.

Keeping with the Disney touch, I arranged red and blue seed beads into a Mickey Mouse head. That was my first venture into bead embroidery. I did so in stages because I had to put the project on hold because I had to clean house for company and had to entertain them. WHEW!

I also purchased white Swarovski hotfix pearls in SS10 and SS16 and arranged them into Mickey heads before using the hotfix tool to adhere them in those patterns.

I already got my FE gifts squared away too. Now I have to make some magnets for my stateroom door! I already got a complementary magnet from Disney for being a Passholder (I happen to own a Weekday Select Pass) by the time I finished my FE and I'm going to bling it!

As for DIY magnets, I'm going to find some mini Disney coloring books (or make Disney doodles), cut them out, laminate them with sheets for the purpose, and affix small pieces of magnet sheets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter