• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just changed resorts!

dreams4disney

DIS Veteran
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
We are now going to be staying at PO FQ! I am so excited about it! I think it will be more relaxing than the AS Sports.
After reading so many Posts about it I thought DH and I would stay there for our trip June 1 to 4 and then I thought why not stay there with the kids too. YAY!!!!! :Pinkbounc :jumping3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping3: :bounce:

Relaxing is right. All Star Sports no where to relax. Glad you changed. Have fun.

You're going to love the POFQ! It's a great resort! Have fun :)

Karen

Thanks! I am sure we will love it. We booked a water view room so I guess we will see what we get. My Kids wanted a chance to have a pool view. I guess we will see.

I've never stayed at All Stars (have stayed at POP, though) and I think you made a great decision. I LOVE POFQ. It's beautiful and yes, will be relaxing. Your kids will love the pool, and don't forget to take the boat to DTD.
Hope ya'll have a great time!!

Try to visit POR Riverside and see the guy singing in the lounge, he's great. Boatrights (sit down) restaurant is really good too, great service!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter