Just changed my resie

tlhbdm

1354.40 miles away from the mouse
I just changed from Tower Bay Lake View to Magic Kingdom View at the Contemporary. I think it is going to be worth the extra 236 dollars what do you think?

I vote yes, it's so worth it! Looking out toward the castle, watching the fireworks, ahhhh :love:

IMO it's one of the premium ressies you can make - and you'll be so glad that the view will be guaranteed, instead of wishing for some sort of upgrade that probably wouldn't happen...

Congratulations on your choice you lucky DISer! :cheer2:

First time I stayed at CR we had booked a garden wing room. When we checked in I upgraded us to a tower MK view room. Every night when we were sitting on the balcony watching the fireworks I would say, "Best $230 I ever spent!" LOL

It really is well worth it. You wont be disappointed!!

I'm glad to know that especially since it's our honeymoon, do you think we can lay in bed and watch the fireworks? :bride:

You made a great decision changing your reservation to a Magic Kingdom view room and that will be the best $236.00 you ever spend. The Magic Kingdom view from the Tower rooms at the Contemporary are amaizing and once you see for yourself, you will know it was the right decision.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter