Just came back with 8 ays of dining....

Kazzy1548

Listenning to my music, Dreaming about Disney
Hi everyone,
The dining was the highlight of our trip.I just came back so I didn't have time to download some pics, they will soon follow. Here are some reviews on table services.

Boma:
The kids really liked it as well as my husband. The services wasn't so great we hardly saw our waitress. The food was amazing....

Chef Mickey:
Caracters were great , service and food was amazing...

Wolgang puck cafe:
Food was AMAZING. It was delicious. I had the MahiMahi my DD had the sushi and loved it my husband had the chicken. My other DD who was on the kids menu had the speggetti with meatballs . There was more choices here for kids. Services was a bite slow but that was ok , after walking a lot during the day we needed a rest.

Le cellier:
It was as delicious as it looked. The mushroom steak was so good the best one so far. Service was great.

Crystal Palce:
Seing the caracters was great. The food wasn't as good. Service was just ok.We will not go back.

Coral reef:
Great atmaosphere, that's all. Food wasn't as good and service was just ok.We will not go there again.

O'hanna breakfast:
On our last day we had breakfast with stich. It was a great way to finish our stay. My DD was so excited to see stich. The food was great , saucigage were a little salty. Service was great, they do everything for you the waitress even sat with us and chated. It was a great experience.

As I mentionned pics will soon follow.....

Thanks for the reviews - would love to see the pics when you get them uploaded. We have ADRs at CP, Wolfgang Puck and Le Cellier next week so pleased to hear positive reviews :)

We ate with Stitch last year and loved it and will be eating with him again in a couple of weeks. Chef Mickey's is our tradition for our 1st night for dinner and on our last day for breakfast.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourselves.

Thanks for sharing ! 'Ohana breakfast is one of our favorites as well. Stitch is a hoot !
I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience at Crystal Palace. It's a no-miss for us. Which meal did you go for ? We thought breakfast was better than lunch.

Thanks for the current reviews.

Hmm, I have ADRs for Coral Reef in Oct. i guess you're right, it is about the atmosphere. I've been several times, and I agree, the food has become "just ok", but I think alot of the food at Disney has become "just ok", or worse in some instances.

So, I'll keep my CR ADR and hope I get seats next to the aquarium!

princess:

Can't wait to see the pics! We're going to Wolfgang Pucks & Coral Reef for the first time next trip, really excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter