Just bought PassportPlus tickets thru AAA -- great deal!

awdsmama

DIS Veteran
Just booked this thru AAA Travel...

Passport Plus Package

5 day park hopper ticket
free parking at Mickey's Garage
One Magic Morning
Mickey's Toon Town Morning Madness
AAA Diamond Card for Disneyland Resort
Prefered seating at select shows at California Adventure Park

One adult and one child age 7
$455.00

I'm very excited about this, seems like a great deal!

Looks like you got a good deal. :goodvibes

Not sure when you are planning to go, but 5 day PH's that are good during the current promotional timeframe (through May 28th, but with some blockout dates in March and April) are $231 for adults and $211 for kids....factor in $75 for 5 days of parking, and that's $517. So it looks like you saved $62. Have lots of fun!

OP when are those tickets good through?

It's nice to see the free parking is back on AAA tickets.

We are going March 26-30.

March 30th is listed as a blackout date on the promo tickets but I had the travel agent inquire and he received confirmation from Disney that because my first use is before the 30th I will be able to use it on the 30th. Disney rep told him that date of first use is the blackout "trigger".

Sounds like a great offer.

Pay the Disney price for Disney tickets, get AAA package perks including the free parking and pay a small surcharge.

How did you get the tickets through AAA. I am a member and can not find it on their website...
Thanks!

How did you get the tickets through AAA. I am a member and can not find it on their website...
Thanks!

I called the office and told them I wanted to book a passport plus package.

At my AAA you can buy regular parkhopper tickets in the store there or you can book a "package" like I detailed above and get the extras. Disney Travel then sends the tickets and vouchers etc to the AAA office about 30days before travel and you go pick it up.

January is Disney Month at AAA also so depending on what you book you get different free gifts.

I also just purchased passport plus tickets through AAA. I had to call, they were not online. The guy helping me didn't know anything about buying them seperate....only in a room package. I needed just the tickets. Be persistant, he talked to a fellow worker and they called disney and got them for us. They will come in the mail 20-30 days before our departure.

I also purchased the AAA Passport Plus tickets. I asked what the extras were and specifically about MTTMM vouchers. I was told that we do not get the normal Magical Extras that come with packages. It includes all the items noted in original post but not entrance into ToonTown:sad1:

I've bought the Passport Plus package at AAA three times since 2004, and each time the travel agent didn't know that the package existed. Just explain to them what it is, and once they look it up or call The Walt Disney Travel Company, they will see what you are talking about. They might try to send you to the AAA Member Counter telling you that is where they sell tickets without hotel rooms, but tell them that Passport Plus is an actual package without a hotel stay sold by The Walt Disney Travel Company. If you nicely ask that they look it up online, they will see that Passport Plus is available where they usually book Disneyland Packages. As another option, if you ask for the AAA booklet about Disneyland, it's right there on the last page. Be persistent, patient, and kind, and the agent will find that the Passport Plus package exists.

Here is the link to the AAA page describing the Passport Plus Package
http://www.disneywebcontent.com/dcc/3043/f37ad37070240310VgnVCM100000d864a8c0RCRD/

There is no price on this page, but the price is usually the same as the current advance multi-day park hopper tickets available through Disneyland.com. The current promotional price for the winter/spring period applies to Passport Plus. I bought a 6 day Passport Plus for $236 each plus $13 S&H. It arrives at AAA 30 days before your trip or within 7 days if your trip is less than 30 days away. I don't know if it's possible to buy it on shorter notice than that or pick it up at the park (or perhaps at Walt Disney Travel Company's office in Downtown Disney).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter