Just bought direct!

Ginger R

NJDisneyFans
We purchased 210 BWV points resale last April and just decided over the weekend to add on 75 direct at SSR. We called our guide yesterday and he looked and said he could do it right then and there. We really wanted the ability to purchase the AP and also the additional points as we really enjoy the one bedrooms no matter what resort it is at. We also really like the contrast between the bustling boardwalk and Saratoga's sereneness. We have stayed at SSR multiple times and enjoyed both preferred room locations as well as staying standard in Paddock. Were really excited to have more options with more points for room combinations and stays. We are vacationing at the Poly and SSR in July and this will be our 3rd DVC stay since buying this time last year!:mickeyjum:donald:pooh:

Awesome! Haha, isn't it so weird getting points in your account like 5 minutes after deciding you want them vs. the back and forth for 8-10 weeks.

:welcome:You will love SSR! Glad you bought there. It is our home and we all love it. Welcome home!

Agreed! My wife and I love SSR.

In general it seems most buy SSR for the economy factor to use elsewhere, but I always have a slight chuckle when I get to park right outside my villa (+OKW too) lol.
We think its beautiful there and I like that too-being able to park so close!

Congrats.

"Say Gene, with All those points, they're gonna need A BRAND NEW AP PASS! (say it like the Price is Right --- A BRAND NEW CAR!)"

"That's right Drew, with a direct member discount, Bianca can enjoy the luxury of saving a couple of dollars all the while giving tons more of it to the mouse! If the Price is Right!"

Seriously, congrats on the blue card.

Last edited:
I love having an AP. I don't have to think about "rationing" my park entry tickets. If I want to drop by a park for an hour or two it's no big deal. So being able to get the DVC discounted AP is very important to me.

We purchased 210 BWV points resale last April and just decided over the weekend to add on 75 direct at SSR. We called our guide yesterday and he looked and said he could do it right then and there. We really wanted the ability to purchase the AP and also the additional points as we really enjoy the one bedrooms no matter what resort it is at. We also really like the contrast between the bustling boardwalk and Saratoga's sereneness. We have stayed at SSR multiple times and enjoyed both preferred room locations as well as staying standard in Paddock. Were really excited to have more options with more points for room combinations and stays. We are vacationing at the Poly and SSR in July and this will be our 3rd DVC stay since buying this time last year!:mickeyjum:donald:pooh:

CONGRATS! What great Resorts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter