Just Booked! Who's Sailing 11/30/02?

MemereMouse

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

We just booked the 7-day Eastern cruise for 11/30/02...category 6, deck 6.

So, who else is sailing?

We are so excited!

Barbara :bounce:

We are! But then you probably knew that since we're sailing together and are in connecting cabins! :)

So, anybody else? We had originally planned to go on the 12/14 sailing but DH had a conflict with work so we switched to 11/30. We'll be a party of 7...Me, DH, DS7, DD10, DD's Friend11, and my Mom (MemereMouse) and Dad.

We're so excited...and in just 13 hours and 4 minutes we'll be able to say "We're Cruising This Year!".

Michele :pinkbounc

All,

Looks like quite the "Connecticut Contingent" already assembling for 11/30/02.
Count us in (myself, DW, DD(15), DS(8). We are TA's and are putting together a group to get good prices and hopefully some other amenities!!!

mac_tlc

How the heck did I miss this thread?
New Years Eve we booked for Nov 30th.
My singing that night included "Happy New Year to me - We're going on the sea!"
DH 44, DW (me) 45, and DS 10 - at time of cruise

Michelemouse , Memeremouse..

As I had mentioned on an earlier post, we were acquiring some group space on the 11/30/02 cruise. We got the allocation today, and the pricing was lowered today!!!. Seems DCL is being a little more aggressive earlier this year.. The pricing is almost identical to last years Fall Fantasy rates.

If you booked with a TA, ask for the lower rate.. If you booked with DCL, you can call them, or transfer it to a TA...

Rates are:
Cat 6 = $1249pp (cruise/port)
Cat 9 = $899pp
Cat 10 = $849pp
3/4 Adult = $599
Children (3-12) = $399

other categories similiarly priced.

mac_tlc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter