Just booked the Poly....

The Princess

<font color=green>Smiles everytime a check is writ
Poly is our home resort but have never stayed there....booked at studio deluxe for my dh and I....only 201 days to go lol.....any feedback would be awesome. Do I have anything special to request....rooms etc?

Congratulations. What view type did you reserve, Standard or lake view? That will matter for us to make recommendations.

The Poly is a great resort and I love the PVB studios as they are so roomy. You are making me want to return to PVB again.

We stayed there year before last. 4 adults and 1 child (me, DH, DS and his friend (just graduated high school)and DGS 5) We had plenty of room . The split bath was the best. We had a standard view room in Pago Pago. We were overlooking the parking lot, but it was not bad at all. We loved the entire stay. We are booked for 2 studios July 29-Aug 4. We went with standard again.

Congratulations. What view type did you reserve, Standard or lake view? That will matter for us to make recommendations.

The Poly is a great resort and I love the PVB studios as they are so roomy. You are making me want to return to PVB again.
I booked a standard view

We requested Tokelau, which we got. Really liked the location and there are no parking lot views from that building. We loved the two bathrooms, room was a little on the dark side. But we would stay there again in a heartbeat.

One of my favorite resorts-- we always request Tokelau for standard. It's next to the salt water "quiet" pool with a duck named lucky/kevin as a mascot.

You will love it there. Monorail and boat access to MK, monorail to Epcot. Something about the poly ❤️

Ps-- when is 200 days from now? December? If so, xmas-time at poly is awesome....

Poly is our home resort as well. It is absolutely beautiful. The room is spacious and we love the fact that there are two bathrooms (well, bathroom and a half). We've only ever stayed in Pago Pago with a first floor patio area and we've LOVED it. Wait until you walk through the lobby and see the view of the castle!! Very relaxing resort.

I request Tokelau, but got Pago Pago and was more than happy with it. So close to TTC! I may have felt different if I was facing the parking lot. :rolleyes1

We stayed at poly 3 nights on our last trip (not our home) and I fell in love. A little jealous it is your home. You are going to have a great time. hoping to score it for 2 nights on my next trip!

We had a poly lake view studio the first two days it was open in April of 2015! I was able to surprise my DH with it and not tell him until we were at the Orlando airport that we were headed to the Poly (the rest of our trip was BWV and that's what he was expecting--our home is SSR). It was beautiful and we will be going back someday, I hope...the Poly has always been our favorite resort since it was where we stayed on our first WDW trip.

Do all Poly studios have a walk out balcony/patio or are they 3rd floor only? Have LV booked but wondering of I need to add balcony request.

Poly is our home and stayed there January of last year. Lake view, second floor. Loved the decor and the double bathrooms. I took 2 showers a day because of the atmosphere in that shower! :fish:It is so nice to stay on the monorail and a super quick walk to the TTC to get to Epcot. Loved that they send the music over from MK during Wishes so you can listen right from the beach. Love the torches around the resort. Looking forward to our next trip home next year. This year we needed a 1BR as the MIL is coming.

We stayed 1 night in November and LOVED IT! My son loved the murphy bed, and it was so nice not have to have to mess with the sleeper sofa. The atmosphere was so relaxing. We were in Tokelau on the second floor and loved be so close to the "quiet" pool, which my son enjoyed more than the main pool. We had such a relaxing time. Enjoy your stay!

Stayed in a standard view at Tokelau on the 2nd floor last May. Were on the side of the building facing the pool. We were right across from the machine room (I think that's what it was) that serves the pool area. There was a constant fairly loud hum coming from that building. I got used to it because I live spitting distance from a major highway at home. Some people might be bothered by that though and it might interfere with your enjoyment of the balcony. Sorry i don't remember the room number, but I'm sure there are people on here that can give you detailed locations for all room numbers.

We were there last April and will be there again this Thursday! YAY! :yay::yay::yay: We LOVE the two bathrooms as well. Makes it so much easier getting ready in the morning. We were in Morea and I requested that again... we'll see what happens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter