• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked the GF!

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
We just booked the GF for three nights in July before our cruise. I'm so excited, we've never stayed there before. :cool1: Do all the buildings have GV rooms? I didn't request anything on the ressie, should I have requested a certain building? Have all the rooms been updated with the new flat screen tv's there? Thanks!

We just booked the GF for three nights in July before our cruise. I'm so excited, we've never stayed there before. :cool1: Do all the buildings have GV rooms? I didn't request anything on the ressie, should I have requested a certain building? Have all the rooms been updated with the new flat screen tv's there? Thanks!

Yay!! You'll love it!:goodvibes

All the rooms have been updated and look really nice. They do all have the new TVs and Ipod docking stations.

The garden views are located in Sago, Conch, Boca Chica, and Big Pine. If you check the first page on the GF Faq thread you will see a map and get an idea of the location you might find best for yourself. They all have pretty views, but Sago and Conch offer marina views on one side that are considered GV.

Enjoy!

Lives4Disney :)

thanks Lives4Disney! I think I'll request Sago because it's near Gasprilla Grill and my husband and I will have to go down there each morning to get breakfast for the sleeping teenagers. :thumbsup2

thanks Lives4Disney! I think I'll request Sago because it's near Gasprilla Grill and my husband and I will have to go down there each morning to get breakfast for the sleeping teenagers. :thumbsup2

Oh you will love the GF. We have stayed there many times and are going back this April. If you are going to request the Sago I would also suggest the Marina view. It's really a pretty view. Have a great trip.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter