Just booked the Behind the Scenes Tour....

KiminChicago

DIS Veteran
And it's free! My husband and I chose it as our thank you gift from Member Services for Dreaming It Forward.

My manager at work has two small children and does Disney once a year. She had been looking into DVC for a couple of years, so when she learned I had DVC, she had a lot of questions about how it worked. When the "Dream It Forward" campaign started, she had just booked a Spring Break trip staying at the Polynesian -- they had never stayed at one of the Deluxe resorts before. I asked her if she would be okay if I had DVC contact her, and if she would want to take a DVC tour while she was there. She was convinced that her husband would never buy into DVC, but she was interested.

When she got back from her trip, we both had to laugh -- her husband saw their room at the Poly and he said "I never want to stay in anything smaller than this!" It turned out that he was an easy sell -- they bought 75 points at Copper Creek while on that trip, and now they are trying to add on another 100 points at Saratoga Springs through a broker.

I can't wait for our trip in January 2019!

Didn't know that Dreaming it Forward was still happening. We submitted someone and never heard back. Asked MS about it and they didn't have any info. Another DVC fail! :sad2:

:earsboy: Bill

Didn't know that Dreaming it Forward was still happening. We submitted someone and never heard back. Asked MS about it and they didn't have any info. Another DVC fail! :sad2:

Did the person purchase from DVC, Bill? If they did you might ask MS about the state your referral lives in, and the one you live in as some states do not allow (by law) TS companies to compensate their owners in this manner. Just a thought....

Did the person purchase from DVC, Bill? If they did you might ask MS about the state your referral lives in, and the one you live in as some states do not allow (by law) TS companies to compensate their owners in this manner. Just a thought....

Texas is listed under the new program. I contacted several different people at DVC to verify this info prior to sending people their way. DVC seemed lost and confused and the CM who did the last program is no longer there. This is just another reason why we don't think positive about DVC any more. We went from a high of referring 8 people per year to zero and I now tell prospective buyers the truth, good and bad. To us DVC is just a batch of games and we prepay for a discounted room that may be in good shape or may be well below standards. Unfortunately DVC has allowed us to see behind the curtain and has taught us that Disney is sometimes not as magical as we used to believe.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter