• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just booked Springhill suites(MV) for $84???!!!

son3disfan

DIS Veteran
Marriott Village, Spring hill suites for $84??:cool1:

Just booked it on AAA website. Seemed too good to be true. We have stayed at the Fairfield in the village and really liked it for a few nights, pre Disney, but I thought Spring Hill was one step better then Fairfield.. so why so cheap?

It was for 5 of us. We needed the pull out coach in case my mother in law is with us too. Anyone have reviews? It's just for one night , after the cruise, so we can shop, before heading to Clearwater.
Oh, that's for next spring. The web site price at Marriott online was over $169!
Would love to hear your experiences with this place.

Thanks

Hi! We stayed at the Fairfield Inn several years back and my SIL and her family stayed at the Springhill Suites and they were really nice!
From what she said, the breakfast was about the same but it included more hot items.
I am going to look on the AAA website, that price is excellent. Are you going Easter Week?

Just booked it on AAA website. Seemed too good to be true. We have stayed at the Fairfield in the village and really liked it for a few nights, pre Disney, but I thought Spring Hill was one step better then Fairfield.. so why so cheap?

It was for 5 of us. We needed the pull out coach in case my mother in law is with us too. Anyone have reviews? It's just for one night , after the cruise, so we can shop, before heading to Clearwater.
Oh, that's for next spring. The web site price at Marriott online was over $169!

Thanks

You may have been able to use the Marriott Look No Further Best Rate Guarantee and save another 25% on that $84. You would have had to book the room on Marriott.com then submit a claim that you found a lower rate at AAA. Was the $84 rate prepaid?

I am going to look on the AAA website, that price is excellent. Are you going Easter Week?

We are going April 30th, just after our cruise. We only needed one night and there is 6 of us( maybe 5) and I didn't want to pay for 2 rooms, so this should be good.

It's good to know that your sister liked it. As long as it's clean and comfortable, that's all I need!

You may have been able to use the Marriott Look No Further Best Rate Guarantee and save another 25%? on that $84. You would have had to book the room on Marriott.com then submit a claim that you found a lower rate at AAA. Was the $84 rate prepaid?

Yes, it was a prepaid rate.

I just checked the AAA website, and the price is now $139!!!!!:scared1: :scared1:
Wow... I thought it was too good to be true!
I'm so glad I booked it when I saw it.:cool1:

I hope that it wasn't a mistake!
I have my confirmation # and it's paid in full, so I should be OK, right???

AAA gives you a print out to take to the hotel that says paid in full..

I'm sure you'll be fine, that price was probably some type of special promotion. I checked our consolidator for that date and it's coming up at $96.92 including tax for 4/30, so you did get a good deal!

I went to the AAA website and did a search on the hotel reservation page. I didn't see an $84 for my dates. Is that how you found the rate? Or is there a special ad or button or something that you clicked on?

Thanks,
Maggie

Under location, I typed in "Lake Buena Vista"
and the hotel ( along with others) popped up.

My dates are for next year. April.
I checked, and the rate for $84 is still listed.
When are you going?

Thanks
The price seems too good to be true.. WOuld love a stay there for the price mentioned

Stayed there last August for a couple of nights pre-Disney. Great place..good location, very comfortable rooms, fridge, flat screen TV, microwave..cannot beat the price either!

Highly recommend it.

I just snagged this place for next summer at 89.00 for our last night of visiting disney. Hope its somewhat decent

ok so I changed my mind! Imagine that. as it appears these are two double beds and found some much better prices on other resorts.

We stayed there in September '09 for about the low rate you have. For the price it really can't be beat. It has a fabulous pool- zero entry. It's right by the outlet mall, and is close to Disney. The room had a refridgerator and a microwave- which would cost you at a Disney resort. My husband ended up using the pull out sofa, which wasn't great, but...
We are a family of 5 and it is really hard to get the right sized room, without paying an arm and a leg. The kids are too young to have their own room.
Now the breakfast is nothing to write home about- but something to eat to get you out the door. We always ended up eating a early lunch in the parks.
I'd reccomend the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter