• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Booked - Split Stay July 2013

teacher7grade

Earning My Ears
We just booked our summer vacation to Disney. We are going to try a split stay - Wilderness Lodge for 4 nights and Yacht Club for 5 nights. We gave never done a split stay before, so I hope this works out!!

It will be a lot of fun!!! You will get to enjoy the beautiful Wilderness Lodge and boating back and forth to MK. Then spend some time on the Boardwalk! You love them both. I never find it a problem shipping my bags off to the next resort. I catch up with them later when I find time. :goodvibes

we are also doing a split stay in July or july and august. we are still awaiting word on when HS football practice starts then we can finalize it. We usually just stay at DVC for the entires stay but I want a longer trip this year.

I am looking at booking 2 rooms at a moderate-- most likely POR and then switching over to AKV-Kidani for 5 nights. LOVe the idea of finishing the trip in a villa.

A little worried about the switching day bc we drive and tend to bring all comforts of home!

Love Split stays :)

We are doing a split stay in June.

6/16-6/22 at BCV
6/22-6/28 at BLT

We are so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter