Just booked our first DCL Cruise!

LJC1861

DIS Veteran<br><font color=teal>Suffers from a Tag
I surprised Lisa with a Disney Cruise for our 5th Anniversary. Now the only problem is that we will not be cruising until next April, which is well after our 6th anniversary, but who cares! We are in a lovely Category 5 stateroom with a veranda and I plan on booking the Romantic Escape at Sea package as well.

Anybody else on this board cruising on the 4 day Wonder cruise leaving 4/22/07?

Linda

What a great anniversary gift!!!!!! ( I'll give you Chris' number ). We did our first cruise last July as a part of our 10th anniversary trip(s). Wasnt Disney though we loved it! I want to do a disney cruise one day. Chris has no desire! GRRRRR.... I have to get my Sister on one with my Nephew - that will get us on one...

I'm excited for you Linda!! :thumbsup2

Your going to have a great time!

IMO Disney offers one of the best cruise experiences on the high seas!

pirate:

You might want to start checking the DCL area of this site, lots of great people over there that you can meet for advice. You can even post your dates to meet others on the ship!

I already have checked out the Cruise Line forum and have met some wonderful people. What I am still hoping for is to find some other "family" who might be cruising......we are sort of hoping to find another gay/lesbian couple to share a table with for dining on the ship.

Linda

All I have to do to get my other half on a cruise ship is to tell him a ship is leaving in an hour and it's paid for! He LOVES cruises! So you never know. Maybe we will end up table mates!

Linda:
Marc and I had a fantastic time on our cruise on the Wonder this past January. Well, actually I had the better time as Marc ended up staying in the cabin in bed most of the time as he had a muscle sprain on the flight from LAX to MCO and had major back pain (that could be a whole other trip report!), however he said he the would most definitely be going again (actually we have 2 more DCL cruises booked).

We met great folks on the cruise meets board and in fact ended up at a dining table for 18. Not once did we have any problems with other guests being a male couple. We didn't meet other FOD but it really didn't matter to us. The folks we did meet were great. I have been on other lines and I must say that DCL really came through with fantastic service, so much so that Marc is considering DCL again and again and again and....

You're going to have a great time!

Michael

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter