Just Booked Liberty of the Seas!!

ronandannette

I gave myself this tag and I "Like" myself too!
...and really looking forward to returning to RCCL after forays onto Celebrity, Carnival & Princess. Holding this one very lightly though as a close relative has terminal cancer and will possibly be day-to-day by then if things don't progress sooner :worried:. Yes, we definitely bought cancellation insurance.

:sail: LIBERTY OF THE SEAS 11/8/14

We recently sailed on the Liberty OTS (third time!), and she is in great condition.

Woody

We recently sailed on the Liberty OTS (third time!), and she is in great condition.

Woody

Thanks - we're a little "late to the party" on a Freedom-Class as LOS has already had one major refurb and we won't even recognize the improvements. I'm looking forward to the Dreamworks characters and events, even though it's just DH and I. I love a touch of whimsy. Also glad they put a big screen out on deck. We absolutely LOVED movies under the stars on Princess and with two sea days on this itinerary we hope to spend some time out there. Any specific things you loved (or didn't love) that you'd like to tell me?

Woody,

We are sailing on Liberty of the Seas in March. Have you seen the ice skating show and, if so, did you like it? Also, same question about the character breakfast.

Thanks!

Woody,

We are sailing on Liberty of the Seas in March. Have you seen the ice skating show and, if so, did you like it? Also, same question about the character breakfast.
The ice show, "Encore, An Ice Spectacular!," is very good and quite enjoyable. Arrive early and bring your camera (no flash allowed).

I haven't been to the character breakfast.

Woody

Just booked liberty as well so I will be interested in hearing people's opinions

Sailed on Liberty in the Med last year with DW, DD was 8 and DS was 11 and we all thoroughly enjoyed the ship and all the fun activities and facilities available.

You need to go to the restaurant reservations desk as soon as you get onboard to book one of the character breakfasts; last year on a 7 night cruise there were 2 character breakfasts. These were very well organised with plenty of photo opportunities with all the characters.

Also be sure to see the parade through the Royal Promenade this is quite spectacular.
The shows in the theater were very good, as was the ice show.

Having sailed Disney previously, we were delighted with RCI; Disney does have that little extra 'magic' that you cannot find on other cruise lines but in my opinion RCI are a very close second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter