Just booked for December 2009!!!

Jessma9902

Mouseketeer
I am soooo excited!! I just booked our trip for December 2009- due completely to the very generous military discounts that Disney is offering for this year! I just booked our 5 day, 6 night trip, staying at Pop Century Resort, for a *mere* $949!!! This INCLUDES DINING!! :cool1: I can't believe it! Now all we need to do is buy our 3 military park hopper tickets at the gate upon arrival and we will have a whopping total of $1,200 for our vacation.

It was too hard to pass up! We hadn't planned to go back until 2010, but had to take advantage of this wonderful deal!

Hurry, December!! I'm waiting!:lovestruc

:santa: :santa: :santa: So glad that you got a great deal. We were there this past December. Please say hi to "MICKEY" for me. :santa: :santa: :santa:

I'm not getting this. You have to buy the tickets on top of this cost? Are meals included in this price? If it is just for hotel it is not a great deal.
You can stay at Shades of Green for 120 a night, 6 nights = 720, plus tickets and meals. Unless more is included your better off at SOG.

The OP SAID it included dining...so that is a good deal. If I read the info provided, 3 persons will have 6 nights, including meals and park tickets for an average of $67 per night...nicely booked! :)

I'm not getting this. You have to buy the tickets on top of this cost? Are meals included in this price? If it is just for hotel it is not a great deal.
You can stay at Shades of Green for 120 a night, 6 nights = 720, plus tickets and meals. Unless more is included your better off at SOG.

Yes, dining is included (the basic dining plan). We will pay at the gate the additional $375 for our tickets. I did the math and we are paying roughly half of what we would to go regularly at the same time doing the same package. Half is good for me!

Another perk to this is that we stay on property, which I prefer. I enjoy having the transportation and "true Disney feel" to our hotel!

Can't wait!!

The OP SAID it included dining...so that is a good deal. If I read the info provided, 3 persons will have 6 nights, including meals and park tickets for an average of $67 per night...nicely booked! :)

Thanks! However, we have a total of 4 of us going at this rate, which to me is AWESOME!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter