Just booked for April 21 Fantasy gty anyone want to wait with me?

Marcy Mouse

DIS Veteran
Booked a 9D gty and I keep checking every couple of house to see if I have a room assignment yet. This is driving me crazy:eek:

Congrats on your booking. Generally most folks wait longer for their cruise date than you. Sorry, nothing personal. I think I booked over a year ago and I still have 7 months to wait. So that's wonderful for you. If I can somehow pay this off early I will be tempted to do a shorter less $ teaser DCL cruise if possible.

Personally I would not keep checking for cabin assignment, because DCL could change it daily theoretically. It could also change at port when you arrive. FWIW.

These folks may be more concerned / involved.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=38684319

I assumed you booked travel for this year?
Actually their is 2013 April Fantasy dates.
You seem too excited to be booked for 2013.
Happy Cruising :goodvibes

I am cruising on April 19th on the Dream. How do you find out your assignment? I booked an 11B. What are my chances of getting something better?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter