Just Booked CRT!!!

Kacey

Mouseketeer
I am soooo Happy!!

Just had to share! I have been trying to reserve a princess breakfast for myself and grandaughter for the middle of October and have been calling everyday for the past week (we just made plans to take her with us). Everything has been filled.

I have been asking for the Norway Princess breakfast since it is newer and (I thought) would have more availability.

Just got off the phone with the DC priority seating and she found a Sunday morning breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table--I think the CM was almost as excited as I was!! She said they usually don't get to book these in the afternoon, since they all go so early in the morning.

My little grandaughter will be so thrilled since Cinderella is her favorite!

Thanks for everyone's advice! And the good advice is to keep trying! There is always the possibility of a cancellation!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Wow Kacey, thats great news! I just posted a question 5 minutes before I read your post about anyone having luck with getting ressies after the 60 day mark. We are trying to get a table for 4 on Nov. 8, but have been unsuccessful so far. Your post certainly gave me hope. I'll keep trying.

Congratulations!!

I hope we will be as lucky when it's our turn to call. Enjoy, you'll have a great time.:D

Congratulations! I called at 7 am on 60 days and it was sold out. I called about an hour later for another PS and checked again for CRT and got it! My advice is to always keep calling back because there may be cancellations.

Thanks All!!!

It is true--just keep calling--at all hours of the day!!

I was telling my daughter (her mother) about it and she says "You know Mom, when we were little, I used to dream about going in that castle--we never even knew there was a restaurant inside."

I told her with 3 daughters at WDW, we had to keep them out of the gift shops and the full service restaurants. :) ;)

It was enough of a reach just to pay for the passes.

But that's what Grandchildren are for!! Gives us another chance to experience Disney through fresh eyes!!

And...What a treat!!

Good Luck to all of you who are still trying! Don't give up!!

I just want to say congradulations, and for everyone else to keep trying I have been trying to get crt ressie since the 60 day mark and never could. I just called and believe or not I got ressie for a party of 5 for oct 2. I am so happy that i finally got it.and the best thing is it happens to be on my dd birthday!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Good For You Simbasmom!!!!!

Persistance pays off. I know you will have a wonderful time!!

Don't forget to stop at Town Hall and get your daughter a birthday badge--it will make the rest of her day at the parks lots of fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter