Just booked BWV at 7 mo to complete spring break trip!!

fijidoc

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Called at 9 am today and was able to get BWV 2 bedroom.

This will be our first stay at BWV so very excited to see what it is like.

Will be there for 3 days to start spring break and then we go on a 5 day disney cruise to finish off the week!

Hard to believe that just got kids back into school and already can't wait to get to Spring Break.

How exciting! Congratulations!! :cool1: It is so great when the 7 month window works out like we hoped. We are staying in a 2 bdrom at BWV for the first time over Thanksgiving weekend, that I got at the 7 month mark as well. Enjoy your trip I am sure it will be awesome!! :thumbsup2

Love BWV so much. Stayed there for the first time in Jan. Our little boys went crazy over the clown slide. They still talk about it!

Love the resort! Just came back from a few nights there (and BLT) and now realize that I made the right choice in choosing to add on there!

Have fun!!!

Congrats! I was able to get a 1B today at 7 months, too. I have never stayed at BWV...am so excited!

Called at 9 am today and was able to get BWV 2 bedroom.

This will be our first stay at BWV so very excited to see what it is like.

Will be there for 3 days to start spring break and then we go on a 5 day disney cruise to finish off the week!

Hard to believe that just got kids back into school and already can't wait to get to Spring Break.

We are hoping to get BWV for April. We are uk residents, so wondered if you could tell me when spring break falls next year? Is it before the Easter weekend? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter