Just booked and could sure use the experts!!

oiler

Earning My Ears
We just booked a 7 day in Jan 07 for the Western Cruise.
We are a family of 4 from Canada with kids aged 6 and 4.
Any and all tips,advice or insider info. would be greatly appreciated.
Also if anyone else is going on the Jan 13 cruise let us know.
Thanks so much and what a great site! :cool1:

Take GOOD care of the Magic - for I'll be on the 1/27/07 cruise!

There should be a Cruise Meet thread for your cruise. Go look in the Cruise Meet topic - or if someone on here reads this and is one it - I'm sure they'll post the thread for you.

Have a GREAT time!! :wizard:

Be sure to read these boards and check out the tips thread at the top of this forum.

Welcome to the DIS and the DCL forums. The DCL FAQ is a great place to start. It is one of the stickies at the top of the page or use the link in my signature.

Then head on over to the cruise meets thread and look for a thread for your cruise. A great way to meet fellow cruisers before you cruise.

The boards are a great resource so stop by often and ask any questions you may have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter