Just back - used Apple for scooter rental

wendylovesdisney

DIS Veteran
Just got back and used Apple for our scooter rental place. We used the 3 wheeled pride and it was awesome. It had wonderful maneuvering. The battery lasted forever. After all day in the parks the battery indicator barely got knocked down a few bars. The scooter was delivered promptly and Apple was very easy to work with. Would definately use again!! :love:

I have another good thing to add about the customer service of Apple.

This past week my personal scooter batteries had the gall of after 3 years of use to konk out on me. I called Apple since I knew that they rented the same type of scooter that I have to see if I could purchase some new batteries from them. The gentleman on the other end did all he could to help me, but they didn't have any new batteries in stock at the time. They did although give me the name of another company which did have 2 new batteries for me. I can't say how much I appreciated the help and how far they went to try and help me even though I wasn't a customer of theirs. I do know that if I do need to rent one for some reason it will be with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter