Just Back - Transportation Report

staylor

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! Sadly, we just returned home from our 7 night cruise over Spring Break. I could use another 7 nights on the ship ;-).

I wanted to report on our transportation to and from Port Canaveral. We used FL Tours and they were GREAT! We booked a Limo to pick us (7 people) up at the Dolphin Hotel. Our driver, Brian, was perfectly on time. Actually a little early which is great with me. Brian and the Bell Hops loaded up the limo, and I mean LOADED. We had stuff in the trunk, in the front seat, and some even in the back with us. Oh, I forgot to mention that our friends were traveling with a baby therefore had lots of extra stuff you normally would never travel with (and didn't have on the way home). Anyway, back to our driver Brian. He had such a super personality. We enjoyed talking to him. Once we where on our way, I noticed that "Babe" the Movie was on the TV for the children (2 boys). What a great touch! We had plenty of cold soft drink and water. Once we arrived at the port we were dropped off in the shuttle area, and away we went to the ship (RCCL).
When we arrived back in Port Canaveral, there was Brian right there waiting for us. No problems. This time he took us to the Orlando Airport and unfortunatly we headed to home to TX.
We will use FL Tours again and would ask for Brian to be our driver.
Staci

Thanks for the report..sounds like you had a terrific cruise!!!

Thx for the positive feedback on FL Tours. Always good to hear when things go smoothly! :thumbsup2

Our group has them booked for our Nov trip. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter