Just back, thank you everyone

mom0104

Mouseketeer
Just want to say a big thank you to everyone on these boards. For the first time I rented vacation home vrbo/122340 in Windsor Hills and loved it. The short cut directions from WH to DW were extremely helpful. I wish I had asked for directions from the airport to WH as well. The ones published by the owners got me terribly lost.

My DS and I never did use any of the club house ammenities or the public pool. The villa we rented had everything we needed right there and I didn't feel the need to venture any further.

There was nothing better than after a long day in the parks to come back to the villa with a parking spot right in front vs looking for one at a hotel. Being able to get into our own private pool instead of having to walk to a public pool in a hotel. It gave us a chance to have some quiet time before heading back to the parks. Also this home had a hot tub which worked wonders on tired feet and legs.

Soon I will post a review. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks again everyone.:cheer2:

Sounds like a lovely time was had by all.

They are a great bunch on here and we are lucky to have each other.

I just booked a Windsor Hill Villa for April because of these boards. I am soooo excited. Can't wait to hear all about it in your review!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter