Just back!! Stay tuned for reviews on---

Uncleromulus

Plain grey will be fine
Breakfast at Boma, GF Cafe, Kona, Maya Grill.

Dinner at V&A, Brown Derby, Celebration Town Tavern, Jiko, Narcoosee's.

Reviews may be awhile as I have major clean up to do from Isabelle. It hit the nite before we were supposed to leave, and I had no time to remove the 5 large trees that now lying on my front and side lawn!! What a mess!! But no house damage, thankfully. And when we finally were able to drive down I-95 and see all the flooding,etc, I am thankfull we got off so lucky!!

I'll try and do one review per day until I get thru them all.

Now for the chain saw---

I think sharing Restaurant Review's, might be a little more important then removing a few tree's from your yard. LOL LOL

But, really I think everyone can't wait to here some of your reviews. I'm looking forward to reading all of them.

I am looking forward to your reviews - especially Boma, Jiko and Brown Derby. Hope you had a great trip! Hope your clean-up won't be too bad.

Uncleromulus, welcome back! I am sorry to hear about your tree loss but am glad to hear that none of those trees landed on your home! I always enjoy your reviews, so am anxiously awaiting to hear how you fared this trip. I am quite sure we will include Narcoossee's in our Jan trip plans. Because of this, I was wondering if you could set the record straight on the "Narcoossee's Knot". Is it, or is not, still being offered?

We're looking forward to your reviews - especially Jiko's as this is where my husband and I will be dining on "parent's night out".

I'm glad that the trees missed your house, or any other structure for that matter, and that the Isabel didn't deter your vacation! Take it easy with the chainsaw...

~DawnMaree

Welcome back! I'm really looking forward to your reviews.

Glad to hear your house wasn't damaged but sorry to hear of the loss of trees.

Hope the clear up goes well ~ Can't wait for the reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter