Just Back-quick report

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
Well, my family trip is over now and we are already planning the next one for March!! I've always depended upon the reports here to make my dining decisions, so I figured it was payback time. Here are a few of our dining reports.

Beaches and Cream-still as good as ever. The burgers, cherry cokes, and No Way Jose were all outstanding!

Cinderella's Royal Table-lunch-mom's birthday---they decorated the table with confetti and ribbon and ended our meal with a nice sundae for her! We all had the Major Domo's Favorite Pie....yum! My grandmother had the Beef and Barley Soup....wonderful as well!

California Grille-dinner-fireworks were beautiful..service outstanding....food incredible....we had two selections from flatbread choices (don't recall which ones, garlic and cheese and mushrooms)...YUM!!! We will go back just for those! Our dinner selections included the beef tenderloin with the tamarind barbecue glaze and the pork medallions with polenta. We all enjoyed the meal and would recommend it to anyone!!

Casey's--lunch on the fly---hotdogs good as ever....cheese sauce a plus for the french fries!!

FlameTree Barbecue-lunch-meal deal-ribs and chicken..very good and worth the $11.99 paid for the lunch plan which includes a large drink and vouchers for either popcorn or a mickey ice cream bar and a bottled water or soft drink. We used the ice cream vouchers to enjoy while watching the Festival of the Lion King. Great!!

Boma-breakfast....wonderful selection of food. Be sure to try the boboti...african skillet dish with eggs, potato and corned beef. Yum! I will be requesting the recipe!!

Jiko-dinner-flatbreads are great! We had beef tenderloin with mac and cheese and the bone in pork chop. Very nice selections. be sure to try some of the wonderful South African wines they offer. The pistachio creme brulee is to die for!!!

Le Cellier-dinner-cheese soup, duck confit for appetizers. The duck confit was wonderfully prepared with a mild barbecue sauce and served with a polenta cake. Yum! We all selected the mushroom filet served with risotto. Great! For dessert we had creme brulee and Walt's chocolate cake. YUM!!

We had planned for Artist Point, Liberty Tree Tavern, and Brown Derby. However, our plans shifted and we just ate on the fly at various counter service places. It was nice to be spontaneous and dine where it made the most sense!!!!

Welcome home and thanks for the review! Those flatbreads at CG are great! We had one with fontina cheese, mushrooms and spinach--YUM! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter