Just back, Grad night thoughts

isisisme

Pomme Frites and Mint Julip? yes please!!
We were in the parks Friday and Saturday. Friday was a grad night with the new format. I have to say it was not as bad as I thought. Of course, Tomorrowland was packed, but that is more on design than actual people. But there were not swarms of teenage kids. The lines were not anything that unusual (Star Tours, SM, etc were about 45 min waits). Also, they had many signs at the end of the night to direct grad night kids one way and the rest of the guests another. We left about 10 mins to closing, so we did not see how that played out.
Saturday was actually busier than Friday. There were a lot of school band groups around the parks than on Friday.

If the rest of the Grad Nights follow like Friday, I do not think it will be too big of a deal for others that are going.

We were in the parks Friday and Saturday. Friday was a grad night with the new format. I have to say it was not as bad as I thought. Of course, Tomorrowland was packed, but that is more on design than actual people. But there were not swarms of teenage kids. The lines were not anything that unusual (Star Tours, SM, etc were about 45 min waits). Also, they had many signs at the end of the night to direct grad night kids one way and the rest of the guests another. We left about 10 mins to closing, so we did not see how that played out.
Saturday was actually busier than Friday. There were a lot of school band groups around the parks than on Friday.

If the rest of the Grad Nights follow like Friday, I do not think it will be too big of a deal for others that are going.

Cool, good to know. I have been thinking there wouldnt be a big difference in crowds (exept maybe the makeup of the crowds being more teenage heavy than normal). We will be there for 2 grad nights at the end of the month so hopefully they wont be much different from what you experienced.

This has relieved me so much! I am very much hoping that the Grad Nights when I'm there are that smooth :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter