Just back from POR!!!

Pryncess'mom

DIS Veteran
Hi all!! Well, it's over:( Our much awaited trip has come to an end. But what a great time. Two weeks in sunny florida (and I do mean sunny!!) We spent six nights at POR, our first stay in this resort. What a great resort!:Pinkbounc I had called to request building 14 or 15, as per a DIS boarders idea. However they were being painted and we were given building 16. Not a bad location. The walk to the main food court, bus stop and pool was just long enough, and the walk to the quiet pool, and laundry was very short. We had a first floor room, 1615, in the middle of the interior, looking toward the sidewalks. The rooms were very clean and neat, the trundle worked fine, and the towel animals from housekeeping were a real treat!! I will be posting on the trip report and dining boards soon. Any questions????? :Pinkbounc

Welcome back, my first on-site stay was at PO-R, room 1611, back when it was DXL. I loved the location, right by quiet pool, nice walk to food court. Glad you enjoyed it!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest