Just back from Poly concierge

deanna2426

DIS Veteran
We stayed at the Poly (concierge) for the first time (11/1-11/9) and had a great time!!!

The location of the building is fantastic!!! We didn't have a long walk to anything!

I can't say enough about the wonderful staff...they really go above and beyond to make sure you have a great trip!

Mousekeeping was wonderful (even a couple of towel animals). We were in room 1533 (great location...close to lounge, concierge desk and entrance) and it was in great shape. The only thing is we could hear the people above and next to us. It is the only time I've ever noticed this at any Disney resort.

The concierge lounge was great (only crowded on Saturday evening and Sunday morning). The offerings were so good, especially the sushi!!! You could easily eat breakfast and dinner here they have so much food!!!

The only negative is the resort is so relaxing we almost forgot we were in Disney to go to the parks...lol!!!

Since we just closed on our DVC resale at the BWV, we probably won't be staying at the Poly for awhile. However, I am sure we will stay there again!!

Glad to hear you had such a nice stay. We love it there too.

Sorry to hear that you had noisy neighbors though. We've stayed at the Polynesian many times and have rarely heard anything but there are some people.....:earseek: But you must have been doubly unlucky to have them both next to you and above you! Our stay last month we had a mean little girl next to us for a couple of days who was climbing into the bushes to harass the ducks who were in there hiding from her. But she was quiet once she was in the room.::yes::

The only negative is the resort is so relaxing we almost forgot we were in Disney to go to the parks...lol!!!
ITA! DH loves to do the parks non-stop, but knowing that the parks would be crowded we spent a good deal of our Aug. trip relaxing at the resort. He's finally a convert to MY way of thinking!

Glad to see more positive reports on the Poly after the recent rash of Poly bashing. It's definitely our favorite.

Originally posted by steveanddonna
ITA! DH loves to do the parks non-stop, but knowing that the parks would be crowded we spent a good deal of our Aug. trip relaxing at the resort. He's finally a convert to MY way of thinking!

Glad to see more positive reports on the Poly after the recent rash of Poly bashing. It's definitely our favorite.

ITA with stevenanddonna!

thanks for the positive CL update, deanna!:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter