Just Back from Hard Rock Hotel!!

Jon360

Mouseketeer
Hey I just got back this week from 10 nights at Hard Rock and it was awesome!!! We were originally going to stay for 4 nights but we were having such a good time, extended it to 10!!!

I'm not into writing trip reports but let me know if anybody has ANY questions!!

-Jon

BTW, we were on the Entertainment rate and did receive the Loews First benefits got a huge platter of fresh fruit the first night and bottle of red wine a few nights later.. I guess b/c we extended our stay.

We also got free use of the health club with the Loews First card.

Don't miss the Palm restaurant, it is awesome.

The Mardi Gras parade was probably the most fun experience of the whole trip. Tons of drunken people going nuts for cheap plastic beads!! AWESOME!!

Also, taking a cab to Pleasure Island and Downtown Disney was only 20 bucks each way and gave us something different to do on a few nights. CityWalk is not that great if you are under 21 so PI is the way to go if you want something to do at night.

Is the $117 Entertainment rate per person, or per room?

It's per room and for such wonderful perks as FOTL it's a real bargain.
Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter